I’m entering my Activation Code and Password and it’s not working. Any tips?
- Check to make sure you don’t accidentally have caps lock turned on.
- Double-check your activation code. I’s and 1’s look very similar and are often confused.
- Be sure you are including the hyphens in your activation code.
- If you’re copy and pasting your activation code, try typing it in by hand. Sometimes extra spaces are grabbed or letters are dropped in the copy/paste process.
- Administrator passwords must be at least 8 characters long and include a number, a letter, and a symbol. If the password you are using doesn’t meet that criteria, chances are it’s incorrect.
- You can always use the “Forgot code/password” page to have an email sent to your license’s primary contact with your activation code and a link to reset your password!
I am in a 30-Day Free Trial. Why can’t I log in?
This area is for licensed users only. You will not need any of the actions available in this area of the site until you have purchased MSP. If you are trying to get into your trial, open the desktop icon on your computer or download MSP directly. If you are trying to find your activation code or administrator password, then you can have your activation code sent to you with a link to reset your password. If you’re ready to purchase a full version, you can do so on the pricing page! If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us and we’ll be happy to help you out!